Personal Development Seminars (PDS) remains committed to providing safe and effective behavior intervention classes. We have adapted our class model to meet these needs as we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
further notice, all PDS class types are being conducted using our live, remote interactive Web-Class experience. Unless
PDS is otherwise directed by a referring agency, anyone calling to
register for a PDS class will be registered for either the PDS Interactive Web Class or a Home Study Course (if they
lack required internet/device).
At this time registration is by phone or Referring Agency submitted referral form only. To register by phone, please call PDS during our business hours, 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday at 1-800-775-3220.
- PDS provides Behavior Change Interventions using Evidence-Based Practices and Strength-Based methods.
- Our classes aid the Class Participants in moving towards positive
- Classes included open, non-confrontational, open, positive
discussion,and Interactive Journaling®.
- Topics include values, choices, changes, consequences,
responsibility, offense-related instruction, self-belief, goal setting, and planning for the future.
- PDS programs work as an aid to the process of personal
- Classes involve the process of
exploring and resolving challenges to making and keeping needed behavior changes.
- Participants learns skills and strategies in support of "workable" actions and choices over illegal and "unworkable" behaviors.
- Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the class.
- Classes are eight-hour, one-day, positive, intensive experiences.
- PDS Overview Video
- Programs offered by PDS are suitable referral resource interventions for
all misdemeanor and most felony offenses.
- Participants are referred to
us by many agencies and officials committed to help bringing about
positive changes in people.
- For information about setting up PDS
programs in your area at no cost to counties or agencies, call PDS toll
free at 1-800-737-4803 or 1-800-775-3220.